You will be taught in small group (8-16 students) The work will include communicative spoken practice, presentations and project work, as well as teacher-directed activities. There will also be CDs, audiotapes & DVDs. Your tutor will give you regular assessments and give you spoken and written feedback on your progress.
In the English classes you will learn:
• To understand and respond to authentic spoken English and take part in interactive tasks.
• To improve pronunciation.
• To identify & develop different reading strategies.
• To increase vocabulary & usage of English.
• To understand how to write in a variety of styles suitable for purpose.
You will need to bring:
• An A4 ring file
• A set of 10 dividers
• A thin report file
• Some lined paper
• Pen, pencil, ruler
For your information:
The courses run throughout the year, according to the demand. Daytime classes run between 9.30 -12.30, or 1.00 -4.00p.m.
The class size is usually 8 to 12 students, with a maximum of 16 students.
Students need to be 18 years or over to enrol for the classes.